BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

Dreaming

These few weeks I just don't know why...I keep having this ultimate bad migraine practically every night!..the pain was not severe at first...it was just normal headache...

Then it became worst...my head pain until I will wake up at the middle of the night and it was the toughest moment as it was too pain to fall back asleep...staying awake at the wee hours...I found myself even more lack of sleeps than my usual already-lack-of-sleep lifestyle...
At one point...I realise I have to depend on Panadol just to make the pain subside and help myself to fall back to sleep peacefully...I remember there was one night I started feeling pain and I "pop" 2 Panadol into my mouth..middle of the night, I suddenly woke up and was so suffer of the headache, I "pop" another panadol but it was not working...feeling so desperate, I swallow another Panadol Activfast...then only I manage to calm down...WHAT WAS HAPPENING???..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Was it stress?, disease?, those so call "FIRE"?..long hours in front of wave releasing electronics?..what causes all those pain?blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Yesterday, I came back to Bangsar...hoping it will feel better with a different environment...it's still the same..midnight around 2am..the pain started!..
I force myself to sleep...and I don't know after how long, I felt asleep without even noticing...

I'm not very sure how the situation started, I found myself in super pain...struggling to get out of it...I was massaging my head but it's not working at all..lying there feeling vulnerable, I was practically screaming in pain!...Suddenly, someone came out of no where, to me...and "He" gave me the best remedy..A HUG!...a hug so warm and safe...that I felt so relief...it put me into ease...I calmed down and was lying so comfortably in his hug...and he was talking to me..mumbling something that I can't really remember what he had said~~..the pain was still there..but in his hug, I felt so much better...
All of a sudden, the pain got bad and I jump out of it, out of my dream...realising I'm still in my room, I look at my watch, it was only 4am plus!..sigh~~~A DREAM!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Ouch!..there comes the pain again!!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com...ARGHHHH!!!

I tried to recall the dream as I was dealing with the pain and trying to make myself fall back asleep..feeling a total blur in the middle of the annoying pain..What was that???..A night mare?...a sweet dream???..I don't know=="...and I don't know at what time I fall back asleep..

As now I'm awake, I'm thinking...What was that dream suppose to meant?blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comHaha..think back, it might sounds like a weird/fake fairytale..but..I'm so glad I had that dream!!...If all that was real, I tell you, the moment in his arm, his hug, I felt so comfy and warm...it's like a shoulder to cry on when you're sad, a tap on the back when you're down, a warm arm when you're cold, a simple smile when you feel shitty...a feeling of someone is there to care for you.. a simple hug is the best remedy and that's all I ask for!..(be it from a family, friend, or even a lover)blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



Call me childish or sentimental or even emo...haha..I don't give a damn..but hope that if I ever have that vulnerable moment again (touch wood), hope that secure feeling will be there to support me!!..Well, if tonight the headache ever happens again (touch wood again), hopefully He'll hug me again..even if it's a dream!..haha (I'm silly.. I know)..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com





Wake up la Renn!!!..dun dream la..hahahahablogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



Anyway, whether that person or that feeling will even happen to me again, I just want to tell you, I care for you!...hope that gives you the same feeling that I experienced that night!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 comments: