BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Katoon Network..Steam!!!....Astro Battle Ground Final 2009

19th of December 2009...the day we've all been waiting for...It's the final of Astro Battle Ground 2009 held in Euphoria MOS in Sunway!..Sucessfully entered final four were ECX-the Red, Katoon Network- the Orange, Dancologist- the Purple and Wakaka Fever- the Black..Congratez finalist!!










Everyone was so busy trying to get entry tickets for the competition..everyone asking around,asking me, I asked others, ask here and ask there...at last, found tickets for myself and dear sis, Yuf and Steph!..Thanks to Katoon, Bobby and Nick for the tickets!!

Not only that, we got fans tees too!!!..Thanks to Ikuyo for the effort...it was Krazee Duck's tees..Orange colour with a Afro guy and Katoon Network's signature love sign, it was bright and vibrant and I'm loving it!!...Thank Q AD for the tees...manage to get for RV dears too..all of us look fantabulous in Orange..That's the team spirit!!!..hahablogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



We are the lovely ORANGEs!













This years Battle Ground was not like last year...Last yeaR wasn't that many people, and the place I was standing was very strategic!!..This year...haiz..we could hardly see what's going on with the crew...too many people blocking...no place to stand...MOS staff don't allow us to stand on the side of the table, don't allow us to stand on the stairs..there was basically no place to stand!!..some of us already gave up finding for a nice view, they stood back with a disappointed face and just listen to the crowd...But not me!!!!...I won't give up...that's the purpose I went there..to support, cheer and enjoy their performance!!!..Me and Yuf keep walking here and there, finding for places...at last, we found a place which gives a kinda ok view...better than can't see anything..but we have to push ourselves in and keep peeking!!!haha..sorry people!..We're kinda desperate u see~~~haha

Break time performance was smoke too!..Shawn Lee, a beatboxer, performed a super great show!!!..I was so so so impressed by his skill!!!..it was unbelievably great!!!


Shawn Lee (picture taken from Jason Goh's FB)

I all the while was screaming to the top of my voice!, never ending cheering yelling and screaming!!!..Guess I scared people around me..they keep looking at me and Yuf!!..paiseh!!!..but who cares???..I love Katoon Network!!!!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

All four groups performance was damn great..Katoon Network, ECX, Dancologist and Wakaka Fever!...All Smoooooke!!...(honestly, I could hardly see their performance on that night, but sure they did their best^^)..Wakaka Fever got the fourth place, Dancologist third....
Then, left only two groups to fight for the champion title!!..Katoon Network and ECX~~



And the most nervous moment...The champion was......



KATOON NETWORK!!!!!!..KATOON STEAM KATOON STEAM KATOON SURE WIN!!!!!..Yeah!!!!!..haha..when the judges announced Katoon Network, I scream to the highest pitch, as if I'm the one who won the title!!..haha..Was SO SO SO SO EXTREME HAPPY!!!!..I then went to the dance floor to congratez them..seeing them so happy was so touching!!!AWWWwwwww...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Like I said..MAY THE BEST WINS!!!!..and Kelvin, Kim, Alex, Celica and Mimie...u guys confirmed the best and KAtoon NetWork deserve the title!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I'm so proud to be a part of KAtoon NetWork's fans..wearing that Orange shirt makes me so so happy and proud of them!!!



ECX took home 1st runner up...Dancologist 3rd, then followed by Wakaka Fever...They did a super great jobs too!!!..U guys are all winners in my heart!!!



The competition ended with so much satisfaction in myself, as the group I support the most won!!!...Can't explain how I felt...just..THRILLED!!haha..(only one thing bothers me, we missed a lot on the front part, due to no place to stand!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com)









Congratez to Katoon Network!!!..U guys are Superb!!!..I SALUTE!!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 comments: