BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WHY???!!!...WHY MEEEEEEE?????!!!!

I have to warn you guys, don't think a great morning will give you a good day ahead!!!..you'll never know when the good weather turns bad!..mine???..this morning was GOOD, suddenly turned GREYISH CLOUDY when I saw this!!!



I'm like..."Uih???..why my car like not balance one???"...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Then weather turns STORM when I saw this!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



Then straight HEAVY RAIN when I saw another this!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com





WTF..D.L.L.M.H.K.C!!!!!..which bastard again???..YOR...DAMN FREAK SIEEEENNN ARRRRR!!!!..two tires some more???!!!..Sai mm Sai ooo???!!!
Why always pick me?..Why Why Why???.WHY MEEEEEE????!!!!!!!

Very tired ar..Freak tired ar!!!!..Yor..plzzz la..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I called mom immediately when I saw this...mom was like..."how?"...I'm like.."how?...I also thinking how..."...I was wondering at that moment, why did I called her??..as if she can help~~She some more can ask for my IC number to buy 3D, 4D and Toto as today is Wednesday..she's a chronic gambler u see??..haih...

Freak "du lan" already...I decided to change my own...slowly figuring out myself...here's some flat tire surviving guide...(not proper instructions, but work for me)

1.Put the car into park, engage the parking break, and put on the hazard lights (if needed)
2.Get out the equipments such as spare, jack, tire tool, pipe, wheel chocks, and gloves (usually female need gloves, but too bad I don't have, and I feel troublesome)
3.Take off the damn hubcap and loosen lug nuts BEFORE jacking up the car (duh! If your car is raised, the tire will spin when you try to loosen the nuts)..Idiot me tried that before and added my work load!..damn!
4.Remember the handy phrase: Rightie tightie, lefty loosey..meaning anti clock wise to loosen the nuts...darn, this is the damn part...I practically jumping on the tire tool(pipe) but still hard to loosen the nuts!!!..previous hand screwed it freak tight!!!...it took me quite sometime and a lot energy and jumping just to do this!!
5.Time to jack up the damn car!!!...make sure you place the jack at the proper position under the car near the tire... you'll be surprised how easy it is to lift the car provided it's positioned properly...me...the 1st time I guess I placed it wrongly, I like pulling a DAMN BIG BUFFALO to jack up the car...dead tired my hand!!!..like using my whole body energy!!..I raised the car until it's enough high to get the flat off and accommodate the spare tire.
6.Completely remove the lug nuts and then remove the flat.I have to tell you the tire was damn freak heavy!!!..ish!.. then I put the spare tire on with the air valve facing out and screw on the lug nuts
7.Then. lower the car and re-tighten the lug nuts using the pipe for leverage.
8.Lastly, keep the tools, put the hubcap on..DONE!

This whole freaking tiring process was repeated twice...I actually called Dad to ask him fetch me to the mechanic to check my tires...So I lifted the two flats into his car trunk and get myself clean..Then off we went to the mechanic.

Reached there, the mechanic told me that bastard actually put a tiny stone into both tire air valve and cap it back...so, the air will release slowly and by the time I realise, it's already flat!!!...WHAT THE FUCK!!!!..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Such smart ass lame ideas they got!!!..Mother F!!!...really nothing to do is it???..after all those fucking work..and that's the freaking reason???..Kancil tires more fun to play is it???..I'm like..."I wonder why they don't do it to all four tires?!"..The mechanic laughed!!!..Deng!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

They pumped air into my tires and charged me RM1...SWT!!
All those troubles...WHAT THE SHIT!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Then, went back to my damn car..I changed the fucking tires and repeated the whole process for both tires again!!!!...Holy Shit!!!..I'm Fucking Tired and Sein With All This Ar!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

It took me the whole afternoon for all these shit!!!.Fucking wasting my time!!..thinking back, I really don't know why they pick my car, I didn't block the road or anything..here's the prove>>>



See???..I parked in the Yellow parking box...And they did this too>>>



Ma kai ar!!!..who so bastard de???!!!!..DIU!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Ouch!!!..I hurt my finger when changing the tires!!!...and the damage I did to myself aside hurting my finger, wasting energy (whole lots of it), wasting time and get myself dirty...etc etc





But at least I'm not totally vulnerable in situation like this!!!...Who says I need a man to change a tire??..there's no such things as IT'S A MAN'S JOB!!!"...to whoever did this!!!...Fuck You bastard!!! You need to try harder to kill me or my spirit!!!

So here's the end result..all by my own!



Balance already..YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Things that don't kill you makes you stronger!!!..So ya, fuck you again!!!...No effect on me dude!!!...die la you!!!



So, to the person who's also facing " this kind of lucky situation" like me...hope you cheer up and don't give up!!!..We are not always bad luck de!!...at least we are still breathing!!!..Gambate neh~~

Lastly, Fuck those people who have nothing better to do and screw the bad luck!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Good Luck come come ..come to mama!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

(*P.S:..Sorry and don't mind my foul words...I need to express u see??....water boiling like shit!!!..hmm..but at least I learn another thing!!!...haha..just that hand hurt.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com.)

0 comments: