BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Valentine's Day

Being a single lady makes me doesn't care much for Valentine's Day..it's not like I have to think what to buy for my "darling" until my head blast!..And people might feel lonely during this love day,especially singles!..But, let me tell you something, my past Valentines' were never dull or lonely..In fact, they were filled with lots and lots of love and fun than anyone could have ever imagine!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

That is when I realized there are actually more than couples love..There are love between friendship, family or even your pet!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..So every year on the 14 Feb, I'll share my love with my friends and family instead of selfishly (sort of) focusing on a guy..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comTherefore, on every Valentine's Day, I minus the loneliness, add happiness, multiply my love and divide it to everyone!..Generous me, eh?blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So, enough of the prologue! This year Valentine focus is no other than the movie Valentine's Day!..I mean look at the list of cast!..The love in that movie sure make you gasp for more air!..Hmm, if I were to choose a star cast from the movie to spend my Valentine with, it would be Anne Hathaway!...Well, most girl might go for Taylor Lautner or Ashton Kutcher (or any hottie in the cast), but I think I would rather spend my Valentine with someone that would give me a cozy and warm feeling without being awkward. Besides, seeing an ugly duckling in Princess Dairies turn into a beautiful gorgeous woman is definitely a hope and miracle every girl wished for! She's cute, charming, mesmerizing and confident!..Spending the day with her is like having the most beautiful BFF ever and she looks like someone who will join me doing all the silly girly stuff!,,Sleep over nights, waking each other up in the morning, being the fashion guru for one another, share ice-cream and cakes, exchange BFF charms, check out cuties at a neighborhood cafe, shop until drop!..What more could a girl ask for on Valentine??..Her beautiful smile already enough to make my day!



Someone who'll always be there supporting you regardless of anything, who can share and keep all your secrets, someone who'll cry and laugh with you, someone who know you way better than you ever know yourself, who can tell every single pieces of you!

A BFF's love is what a need for a perfect 2010 Valentine! ( and of course, the Nuffnang Premiere Screening – Valentine’s Day tickets too to make the day even more special!)
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 comments: