BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Spending Like Mad on New Year!!!^^

People say there's a sign for a good day..it could be good mood, wake up fresh, great breakfast...you name it, you just can sense it!..Mine totally came with a surprise!!!...Feels so great for a girl who likes excitement like me!!!

After the countdown at The Curve...My 1st of Jan 2010 started with a normal...rather tiring morning with minor headache and lack of sleep!...I just felt it's not my best 1st of Jan...Boring at home alone, I called mom and she told me she was in SOGO, eating with dad!!!..Darn!,shopping didn't call me again!!!!...And I haven't even breakfast, let alone lunch!...Felt a little annoyed, I told her I'm not joining coz by the time I reach they might already finish lunch...So, continue my boring day~~~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

As I was resting on my couch, Dad suddenly called, asking me to join them in Sungai Wang, they'll go and meet me there...After a few round of hesitation, I finally agreed and off I went!...
Reached there around 2pm (after a annoying traffic jam in Jln, Hang Tuah)...Mom straight pulled me into SaSa, as Dad promised to buy me a perfume as my Christmas present!

FYI, me and my mom were great shopaholics..and when it comes to buying girls stuff, hahahaha~~~We are like a unbeatable tag team!..So, we spent a good 2 hours plus just in SaSa, trying on perfumes...thanks to mom! She tried too many types of perfumes, she end up can't identify the particular smell on her arm that she totally felt in love with!..We went testing all over again and she had the all the staffs in that SaSa outlet to smell and find out which perfume was that!..Really funny to see all the staffs took turns to smell her arm repeatedly and tried to recall the smell..it's like a guessing game!..In the end, all the staff plus myself surrendered because the range was too wide and we suspect the smell was mixed with other perfumes!..Mom was a little disappointed for the failure to find the ideal perfume she love..like a small kid lost her favourite Barbie!..haha..mom sometimes can be darn cute!!!!

Mom was in a super extreme good mood that day, she was very generous in spending!!..She offered to buy me 2 perfumes instead of 1 as they promised...Thrilled, I picked DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom and ANNA SUI Secret Wish!..I wanted to buy them for ages already..dream came true on the 1st day of the new year!!!..wasn't that great???..wahahahaha...Besides me, mom also bought ANNA SUI Flight Of Fancy for herself and ckFree for Men for dad too..Total damage on that day, we end up spent RM 1500 over for 4 perfumes, a Beauty Talk skin care set for me, an eyeliner..etc etc..I'm like blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com "WhooAaaAaaa..Mom, you sure about this?.. I can actually give up one perfume and you sure you want to buy the skin care set?"..She nodded!...THANK YOU MI!!!!...LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU INFINITY!!!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

After shopping Dad already felt hungry, me of course starving!!!..He suggested The Ship!..YeaY!!!!..So long didn't go there already!...We ordered a lobster set and another shark fin cream soup to share coz me and mom was not really hungry!..the set came with a hot fluffy bun, a mushroom soup, a shrimp cocktail appetizer, mains can choose between cheese baked lobster with steak or cheese baked lobster with grilled fish..I chose the latter one as mom was craving for The Ship's grilled fish tat day!..Dessert was strawberry ice-cream served with grilled pineapple!..Dad ordered a huge glass of Heineken, and a ice lemon tea and fresh pineapple juice for mom!...Lunch was great and yummy..I specially love the lobster with tempting baked cheese and the soup was creamy and full of ingredients too!!!!..That lunch cost us RM 160++..Another damage was made!!!

The Ship












Shark fin soup..Creamy and full of ingredients!


Tasted like tomato soup..a little sourish...I like this better than the shark fin soup honestly!


Shrimp Cocktail...with loads of mayo and thousand island sauce!


The cheese baked lobster set with grilled fish, corn cob, baked potato with herbs, fries and mini salad!


Huge glass of Heineken


Ice lemon tea..Refreshing!


Pineapple Juice


Cutie Didi!


Momie and Didi!


Wanna get drunk!

After that late lunch...it's already around 5pm..Mom suggested to go home as dad looked quite tired..so, we went home separately...but happily!

Second Day~

Mom decided to continue her unfinished quest to find her ideal perfume on the 2nd day( 2 Jan 2010) as she claimed that she can't shop to the max when dad's around!..haha...She's the Queen of Shopaholic!!!...So we went with her other 2 friends on the 2nd day...We shopped even more crazier on the 2nd day when dad's not around, as mom need not control that much!...We bought some clothes and accessories and had lunch in Pontian Wanton Noodle.Laksa, a newly opened restaurant located at 3rd floor next to T-bowl Concept Restaurant (toilet bowl, next time must try!!)..The sweet dessert was nice, I love my white fungus+ red dates!!!...Their wanton noodle came in 3 sizes..We ordered all small..The laksa was very creamy with strong coconut milk taste!..not my liking, I don't like overdose coconut milk!..Fried wanton was RM 4.oo for 10...Cheap, we thought!!..but when it arrived, the size of the filling explain everything..like eating fried wanton skin without the meat filling!

Pontian Wanton Noodle.Laksa


The Menu


Self service concept where customers have to proceed to the counter to order


A number tag was given after ordering and customers have to wait for their turn to collect their food at the counter!


Simple old town feel


Barley gingko, Rm 4.00


Tang yuan (black sesame filling) with ginger soup,Rm4.00


White fungus and red dates, RM 4.00


Dry wanton mee (small), Rm 4.80


Laksa, RM 5.00


Fried wanton, 10 pcs, RM 4.00


We went SaSa again after lunch as mom's friends wanted to buy perfumes as well!..auntie Yen bought RM 400 over and auntie Sammi bought RM 1000 over (perfume plus a similar skin care set I bought yesterday)...The staff there was very nice and friendly to us..like super friend already!..Well, the way we spent explains everything!!!..they even took all of our names and contact numbers!..Mom spent RM 600 plus for GUCCI Flora,ESCADA Desire Me, an anti cellulite serum and an award winning moisturizer!...Guess the happiest was those SaSa girls as they found 4 crazy shopaholics who spent RM 4000 plus on their products in just 2 days ( Mom and I alone already spent RM 2000 plus)!!!..So SIAO!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Perfume on the counter..wait there's more!


ANNA SUI Secret Wish!..Scent of fresh lemon, melon and apricot, melted with the mysterious undertones of blackcurrant, cedar wood and sensual amber...Magical!


DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom..A blend of sparkling grapefruit, cassis and sun-kissed apricot, blended with sheer muguet, petally rose and jasmine...Lighthearted and radiant!


My pink apple!


GUCCI Flora...Notes of citrus, peony, rose, osmanthus, sandalwood and patchouli...Timeless Allure!


ESCADA Desire Me...Mix of rich chocolate, orchid and honeysuckle floral... Sensual!


ANNA SUI Flight Of Fancy...Blend of luminous Java lemon, litchi,yuzu, Star Magnolia, rose blossom, and waves of Purple Rain Freesia, amber crystals, light wood, and skin musk...Enchanting!


Heart the bottle details!


Whittening Mask


Age defying traveling skin care set for mom!


My award winning skin care set..popular in Taiwan now!


The first for perfume on the 1st day^^


CK Free for Men..


Mom's body serum


Total damage (not the full range..there's more actually!)


SaSa fan!


First four bags..three more on the next day!

Of all the 1st day of new year I had, this was the most exciting I must say..and also the most shocking , heart pounding, adrenalin rising and leg trembling...haha..Well, I know for some rich people, this was no biggie at all...but like I said, simple things already enough to make me happy...it's not just the things we bought..but the great time we spent together!..

What I wanna say is..Mom and Dad, I Heart You Infinity!..ThankQ!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 comments: