BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Grandmama's, Pavillion KL

Guess we've all been so caught up with our life burden and responsibilities, so badly that we've forgot the main thing in life is to relax and enjoy it..And to do so, a simple "sit down and chat" in a relaxing environment will do the trick..I'm lucky I had a chance to experience this short yet soul comforting moment again on this beautiful afternoon!

It all started with a rushing and unprepared interview in Roche..That morning was a disaster as I was so extreme tired due to the continuous dance rehearsal for the up coming show and the superb lack of sleep on the night before (only 30min)..Guess God must have mercy on me, seeing me so exhausted, God wanted me to have a break, relax and chill...haha... What made me say so???..The interview was delayed and reschedule to another day because the director was not free... And my uncle, Stephen..suddenly gave me a call and invited me for lunch..and the great day started!..

I was introduced to a new dining place in Pavillion, called Grandmama's..I soon discovered that the owner of this place is actually related to the owner of the infamous Madam Kuan's Restaurant, that explains the similarity of the menu...The environment was good, the wooden tables and chairs plus warm lighting created a soft relaxing ambiance. The food, Well let's see..


Warm lighting!


Relaxing environment..great for talk!




Mango Lime Frosties!


Green Tea


Sang Har Ho Fun...recommended by Stephen, it was really full of flavour, not to mention, arteri clogging too!!!..CHOLESTEROL!!!!


Garlic Escargot!..So fragrant, smelling it alone it's already enough to make you drool!


Grilled Chicken...Huge cut of meat, with generous portion of fries!


Prawn hor fun dry version...fresh prawns and smooth noodles!


The 3 gentlemen that I had my lunch with!..Stephen, Uncle Lau and Nick Fai!...My pleasure!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Thanks to Stephen and Uncle Lau for the treat!..And it was nice meeting Uncle Lau..I had a great time chatting with them..They were nice people!..Let's not forget Fai too..Thank Q!..But we didn't end there...After lunch, I was brought to another great place..Where???..Stay tuned for more!~~~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Dazzle Junction Glitter Text


0 comments: