BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Room Eighteen ( 拾八风味) , Times Square

It was not my 1st time visiting Room Eighteen (拾八风味), a relatively new franchise from Tai Thong Group of Restaurants.I remember it had already successfully tickled my taste bud during the 1st encounter which was the reason for my continuous re-visit!.. Their astounding varieties of food were skillfully concocted by chefs from Hong Kong and China. Despite the "higher-than-average" price, their ingredients were fresh and I don't know whether as it the menu or the environment, I was tempted to order more!..Everything just seems extra delicious~


The cooking area~


The dining area~


Back view of the restaurant~


I love the clean and simple yet catchy deco~


Their beverage counter~


Customers already filling the place early in the morning!


Cutie waiter taking orders carefully~


Mom was 1 difficult customer to please!..Surprisingly he's still smiling there!..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



The tempting menu!






Pu er tea~


Oo Long tea~


Hot cocoa~


Iced lemon tea with aleo vera..refreshing!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Citrus Romance...ice shave served with honey sea coconut, nata de coco and grass jelly...honey sea coconut was not available, so it was replaced with mangoes..healthy dessert!


Steam rice with spare ribs...the warm rice was fluffy and flavorful...meat was tender, goes well with the bean paste sauce


Prawn wanton noodle soup...fresh prawn wanton.love the texture!


Thai hot and sour seafood soup!..I'm loving it...not too hot, sourness just right..just the way I like it!


Served with lots of mushrooms and tomato cubes, with fish slices, squid, and prawns..yum yum!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Mom and mom's mom!..mommies!


Mom's mom and mom's friend..the great auntie Sammi...she's like a family!


Grandma...loved always and forever!

Service wise..I was happy from the moment I walked in until the moment left. Their warm greeting, friendly smiles,and attentive service...Honestly, those guys really made my day!..Ou, did I mention we realized majority of their staff were male and we thought they were actually quite cute!!..haha..My eyes were as busy as my mouth the whole time being there!..just kidding!..Nah, dun worry, it won't affect my judgment towards the food!.hehe..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com...But honestly, they were really friendly!..A staff was so so attentive, he made us felt like a VIP there..He even shake my hand before leaving!..That was so sweet!..haha..Personally, I like it there and definitely will pay another visit soon!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Dazzle Junction Glitter Text




0 comments: