BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

~Korea R16..I fell in LOVE to tht country (Day 5)~



Day 5: Shopping Spree!!!!..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I woke up in a ready FIGHT mode today...loaded my purse with Korean Wons, with a pair of comfy sneakers...I'm ready for SHOPPING!!!

After breakfast, we went to place where it was claimed to have Korea best feng shui!..Boy~~ i needed those good aura for today and for all the coming days!












Our tour leader Natalie^^



Our Sweet tour guide Ginny^^


Next stop was Amethyst World..beautiful purple stones!










Myung Dong!!!!..OUR SHOPPING STARTS HERE!!!

Due to the reason of lack of time, i didn't really have time to take picture during shopping as i was so focused!..so skip to the next...hip hop concert!!








Druken Tiger performing!!!..



Epik High!

















Beautiful Garden







My cute Free gift from Etude House..Meeooowww!!




My stuff!!!







Of all night in Korea, that night was the most tiring..due to the aggressive shopping and cheering during the concert!!..we were also busy packing our things as it was already the last night in Korea!..hmm...a bit sad~~I DON'T WANNA LEAVE KOREA!!!!

0 comments: