BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

~Korea R16..I fell in LOVE to tht country (Day 6)~

Day 6: Day to leave!!!..ARgghhhh!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Woke up early like usual..make sure everything was packed and ready..went cafeteria for our last breakfast in Korea..food was..same..AGAIN!!





Our Bus Driver Uncle!!!..Smart and handsome..THANK Q!~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



Tour guide, Ginny!!!..I love u and thankQ for the fun trip!!! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com











Green Tea cake for Dessert???..Yum Yum..^^







When i saw this Rafflesia..that's when i realise we are no longer in Korea...I'm back Malaysia...a fresh new me!!!



This Korea trip was fun...although not that enough time to totally go around for shopping and visiting, it was a nice experience there...All i can say is...I LOVE KOREA and looking forward for my next trip there!!!!..thanks for all the sweet memories!!!
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 comments: