BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bagan Hailam Restaurant, Port Klang..Happy Seafood Dinner in a Fishing Village



Remember I mentioned about my bro's belated birthday celebration???..Well, bro came back during the weekend and parents decided to have a family dinner all the way at Port Klang!!!..I was like ALL THE WAY FROM AMPANG TO PORT KLANG????..OMG!!..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
That's super far!..but, what do I care?..I'm not the one who's driving..so ya..let's go!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Driving to Port Klang took about 1 hour plus..so sick of sitting in the car for that long...The scenery went from city, to highways, to factories to finally little village...after went through lots of little corners and small bumpy road..we finally reached the place...




The place was small and hidden...Once I got down from the car, I took out my handphone, Sony Ericsson W810 and began to snap pics.. since my camera is "dead" now!..Looking around, I realised it was a total different world from where I lived...It was quiet and peaceful there..a totally different feel compare to the city..



Teenagers were playing basketball there...they were very active and friendly...Joking with me as I'm snapping their pictures, they shouted..."hey, don't snap my pictures "lah", I'm very shy shy one "lah" hahaha.."..Smiling, I walked away, joining my family back who had walked a distance from me, heading to the restaurant...On the way, I saw these...





Villagers live in simple wooden house, simple facilities, definitely no high end technologies, electronics or entertainments...







The restaurant was quite a distance from the place we parked, I walked past this bridge which leads to the restaurant, located at the port..





When I finally reach there, I was amazed by the view...the cool breeze blew against my face, it was very relaxing!..Standing at the corner alone, enjoying the view and atmosphere there, I suddenly smiled, feeling kind of relief...Thinking, Hmm..a random simple things could actually make me felt so relaxed and empty...Empty in the sense like " I SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL, TOUCH NO EVIL", like the time had freeze and things had slowed down...Feeling like scream out loud there and as I was so ready to really scream..."Aa~~(pausing)

" Ah girl~~~"...Someone called me..Looking back, my family was already sitting there, halfway ordering...Oops, I wondered how long I had actually spent on that paused time, totally didn't realise things around me!..and luckily, I didn't scream!!..there was other customers there!!..haha..Smiling, I walked to my family and join them ordering..









There comes the food not long after ordering..



Appetizer cost RM 2 per plate..yum yum!



Steam fresh prawns in egg and wine..it was delicious!



Stir fry kang kung..this was a "forgetable" vegetable..=='



"Chuk Than" in Kung po style..not too spicy, the clam was fresh



Steam fish..fish was a bit overdone..though, the sauce goes well with a bowl of white rice



Grilled Crab..meat was fresh..can really taste the original taste



Stir fry Mantis shrimp in salted egg..Shrimp was skimpy, there was more flour than the shrimp itself..hmm

The food overall was ok..but if you ask me, was it worth driving all the way from Ampang to Port Klang for them??...Hmm, I have to think twice...

After eating, I decided to head to the port again~
It was already getting dark by the time, it has a total different feeling with colourful neon lights..









Although it was not clear blue sea with seagulls and white sands...it's already enough to make me to stop and take a clear look at things around me...appreciating the nature and things and people around me..Thinking to myself, my life...it wasn't that bad, at least it's not the worst..depends on how I look at it...Another cool breeze strike my face again, and I made a silent promise to myself.." I'LL FILL MY LIFE WITH BEAUTIFUL COLOURS"..I'll smile as much as I canblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


It's funny such a simple place could give me such special feeling..Maybe after all, all I needed was THIS simple wake up call, reminding myself, LIFE IS BEAUTIFULblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

After dinner, walking back to our car..I look at the villagers lifestyle and their living environment..youngsters were playing happily, neighbors were taking and laughing, a dad and his son were fishing at the port side...maybe us so call city people was too stress to slow down and enjoy the simplicity of life...our eyes was so covered with money, stress, pride, selfishness..we just can't see things in simple way...I think to myself, WHY MAKE THINGS COMPLICATED???? SIMPLICITY IS HAPPINESS! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 comments: