BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

That was Surprising!!!! O.o

Something unexpected happened today...^^
To me, it made me felt good...but trusting it was another story~

Today's plan was to go shopping with my mom and a family friend...as as i slept quite late yesterday, i struggled a bit to wake up early to drive my car to the workshop and then go to Maybank to settle some bill before going to shop...as a result, i end up lazy and don't have enough time, all i did was bathe, grab a cloth, put on a beanie hat and off i went..

Everything was just like normal shopping until...someone approached me...

Guy: Excuse me miss...
Me: (turn around..blur) yes?blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Guy: I'm sorry..are you into some modelling industries or something?
Me: No..(still blur)
Guy: Oh, sorry..but u seems to me someone who have "high fashion sense"blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..have u ever being stopped by some modelling or talent scout?
Me: huh?!..me?..O.o..no not really...
Guy: That surprising...Well, actually I'm from Vision Group , searching for talent...are u interested in some commercial or so modelling?
Me: Er, I
don't know..Do u have a card or something?
Guy: Oh ya, sure..my apology...i'm AJ by the way...you are?
Me: Renn..
Guy: (Giving Name card) so ya, you're still studying?
Me: Ya
Guy: What course you're studying?
Me: Biotechnology
Guy: Wow!!!..That's..haha..unexpected!..so you're some kind like scientific side?
Me: (blushed) Haha..i guess..^^
Guy: You ever exposed to any thing in this field, entertainment or so?
Me: Er..no..but i'm currently learning dancing..and yeah, back up dancing..i've tried that...
Guy: A ha~~~i know it has something to do with entertainment!..
Me: ^^
...............and the conversation goes on...until mom came and we left~~~

Mom came and asked me..

Mom: Who's that? your friend?
Me: No, some random modelling talent scout looking for candidates..
Mom: Huh!!!..careful er you!!!..there's a lot scams around!
Me: You think i'm stupid?
Mom: If they ever ask you go to their office and stuff don't ever go alone !
Me: U THINK I'M STUPID???=='

but i know she was worried..i don't blame her too...
Shopping went great..we bought alot clothes..and i end up broke like..haiz..don't even mention it...bought already, no use regretting!!

Some where around 5 something in the evening, AJ called..the signal was not very good..so we end up didn't talk long...later that day..he sms-ed me apologising for the bad signal and asking me when is the right time to have a conversation..me still being blur and worried...told him it might be my phone problem..i left him my e-mail..feeling more comfortable to talk online..although not that pro..hahablogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Mom took the name card when i reach home..don't know what she intend to do...dad ask me not to answer his call..
Don't know what's up with mom, she went and tell Don about this (so happens that she called him today)..Don did ask me to careful too...Fai totally not supporting...

Me, i don't even have any feel right now..it's not that he already asked me to go for audition or visit to their office...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..why make a big deal ???..haiz..family... but then again..i understand they are just worried...
hmmmmm..let's just see what happens next...
As for me, ofcourse at that moment i do feel flattered..come on, who wouldn't???..but then again, i know it's dangerous and chances are it might be a scam too..no high hope..just neutral..but of course if it turns out positive..it would be a good chance for me to make some extra pocket money!!!!..haha..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Let's just see,right???blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

P.S: this post is totally not to show off or what so ever, it's just something out of ordinary for a normal day...and i guess i'm currently damn free to post something in my blog..haha^^

0 comments: