BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 7, 2010

San Terri Cottage, Times Bookstore, Pavillion

And the story continues...

Previous post was talking about me having my wonderful lunch with wonderful people at a great restaurant, Grandmama's. But the fun doesn't stop there, Stephen brought me into Times Bookstore after the lunch..Thinking to myself, well that was weird, Stephen doesn't seems like someone who'll spend his leisure time reading!..haha...no offense!..Well, the truth is, it was not the books he's bringing me to, but a hidden gem inside the books store!- San Terri Cottage!

San Terri Cottage is located in level 6 Pavillion, inside Times Bookstore. I had totally no idea that there was such a good place hidden in the book store. It was quite, with soothing music giving a very calming feeling. Grab your favorite book, have a cuppa with extreme tempting aroma, match it with cute beautiful cakes..life has never been that perfect!...Aside of coffees and cakes, their menu also consist of a huge varieties of beverages, comestibles and desserts that will definitely tinkle your taste bud!


Soft comfy couch at a hidden corner..best for relaxing!


Stephen was forced to be my model!..haha


Fish eye effect on Stephen^^


Nice quiet environment with tons of books surrounding you!


The cute lovely counter


The cute petite cakes!


They offer sandwiches and other snacks too!


illy espresso machine!


Brewed Coffee!...smells heavenly!


Cappuccino...good companion for an exhausted afternoon!


Green Tea Azuki Swiss Roll!!Yum!!!..FYI, I'm a green tea sucker!


Cafe Latte...smooth and creamy!!

We were chilling happily there after the lunch..Uncle Lau brought his lap top along and showed me his diving pictures with Stephen in Redang Island~~Honestly, I was really glad to spend my afternoon with them, enjoying the real life before going back into reality..Though it was short, it was beautiful!.San Terri, this place is another heavenly place for a sweet escape from the reality tiring life!



Dazzle Junction Glitter Text




0 comments: