BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A touch of Rennbow's life~

Hey folks!~
Ya ya, I know it's been a while since I last update my blog~....It's been a busy time~
Prepare for charity show, me searching for job, went interview, grandma came , grandma back and grandma come again...Mom and dad fight, peace a moment and fight again..etc...phew~..too exhausted!
Also, started Dennis' class on March, celebrated Teng's birthday, crazy time with RV, Geraldine went Penang for her baby girl (can't wait^^), some confessions were made (shocking but flattering)..Then, recently been enjoying my days chatting with Lucky till crazy EARLY...haha..Laughing too much!..Though, Dad was admitted to hospital for quite sometime edi, Hmm, I told myself, suck it up! Big girls don't cry!...I wanted to face this as calm as I could with all the chaos from family~..It was a really hard time!..Every time trying fake a smile even when I'm dead upset, I just don't want to bring this negative energy to my friends..Laughing so crazily with them, deep down, there's somewhere wounded and I guess I have to let it heal silently...Haih~
Btw, went through a crazy interview, I was short listed from 200 0ver candidates and here I am, they've confirmed me!!!..Wahahahaha...Not bad huh?!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Hopefully I'll enjoy my days working!!..
There's too much to summarize, there's been alot ups and downs...but what keeps me going is the support I got from my relatives and friends. So ya, here I am, still struggle hard to live my life happily and trying to put my problems and sadness behind myself...Remember I used to be the most unlucky girl in the world?..Well not this time, I'm not gonna give in to this so called "fate".. and i'll create my luck on my own!!..Cheers for Renn!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Dazzle Junction Glitter Text



0 comments: