BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Always On My Mind~

Hi guys!~
Welcome back to my little Rennbow World^^..Well, last post were talking about CNY...that it has came to an end..how sad!..But how I ended it?...HAPPY!!
Stephen King (Kok Seng) held a family gathering in his house in Kepong and invited all of us cousins there...Out of expectation, attendance all checked!!..All so good girls and boys this time!!!..Awww~..We even brought our grandma there, to meet her old friends..She was so extreme happy that night..I'm so so glad!..So did us!..Really enjoyed the party!..

Well, I'll let the pictures do the talking~


Everyone was enjoying the fun~


Sushi prepared by real pro sushi chefs!


Varieties of food prepared by Kok Seng's mom, my "Sa Cim Po"~Impressive!


My the other cousin twins (male version of Yuf)..Barret Lim!..Handsome leh??..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Selina dear looking pretty like always!


My another cousin bro, Cloud Lim a.k.a Bernie!!


Cutie Jay jay dear..sweet like always~


Yuf and I, the fake twins!


Kok Seng and his beloved little princess!!


Kok Seng a.k.a Stephen and I


Yi-Hann (Bro) the camera shy and Renn-Syin the camwhorer!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


The cousins!..It's all love!


Everyone~..So complete!


The boys~ handsome!


The girls...Pretties!


Steph brought her BB along..Chris welcome to the group!


Grandma, I love u!


Forever our cutie grandma!


Forever my beloved bro!


A happy family!..Love my relatives!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Appreciate this gathering so much...Special thanks to Stephen and family!!..how warm~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Dazzle Junction Glitter Text



0 comments: