BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tales of 2 Korean Dolly

Sometimes I do believe I have some random lucky day once in a while~ Why do I say so???..Well, I received an offer to work for a Korea Food Fair and the pay was so tempting that I was in a dilemma whether I should accept the job or gave up my photo shooting which happened to fall on the same day!
Being a realist, I at last decided to give up photo shooting and aim for a higher pay!..haha.
Thanks to Crystal, she recommended me to the agent Calvin and I gave him a call. After sending him my profile, I was immediately accepted by the Korea employer!..Yeay!!..That was one good news!!..I recommended Amanda to Calvin too, since she was as desperate as me trying to make money!.Luckily, she was accepted too!..So here, our fun story being a Korean girl begins~
On 31st Jan, we went to Pavillion together and there, we met Calvin, our friendly agent...He leaded us to Mercato' and we were asked to change into Korean traditional costume, Hanbuk..It was my 1st time wearing Hanbuk, since I didn't have a chance to wear it during my last trip to Korea. We were introduce to our employer,Mr. Ray- the serious but actually nice guy; and Joon- the cute 23 yrs old, son of the big boss!..After a brief product training, Amanda and I started our work, modeling as a Korean Dolly and promoting as well!
Wearing Hanbuk in Malaysia was definitely something "refreshing"...We became the center of peoples attention and everyone SCANNED us from head to toe then back to head no matter where we go!..People then start coming to us for pictures and some even tease us Dae Jang Gum!..But we are not annoyed at all!...We were actually kinda enjoying it!..Lets not forget the uncountable compliments from many people that we met in that two days. That was really really flattering!..Honestly, I really love it being treated that way, like a doll!

Amanda and I spent more than 24 hours together for the 2 days..sometimes when it gets boring, we began our girl chat, so excited that we couldn't stop!..We talked basically everything-family, friends, guys, love..etc. We even dance our "wall to wall" steps wearing Hanbuk!!..That was a little extreme!!!..haha..Not to mention, we got so excited we even sang so loudly in the market!!!..OMG!!!..the workers saw us, they began to laugh!!!..haha...two silly girls!!

We made some new friends there...We even have our contact exchange...some are Koreans, professors, winter clothes designers, and even Models!!!.from Canada and New York, and I tell you, they both were good looking, seriously!!..We even met a crazy nerd guy who was so disgusting..ewwww..that was scary!..He keep bugging us and he doesn't want to leave the place!..Sucks!!!..All kinds of people we have in the world!!!

Both Amanda and I enjoy working together very very much and we even more happy to work for our Korean employer as they were really really good people!!..Amanda and I met Joon today (4 Feb) for our salary and he treated us for Korean BBQ and kimchi soup lunch at the Ampang Korean Village!!!..OMG!!!that was one real good employer!!!..He turns out to be really funny and cute and we had a really great lunch together!!!..Hope we'll meet up soon!!!..Thanks to Calvin, Mr. Ray, Joon, Crystal and Amanda..I had a really great time!!!

Picture time!^^


Here we go!


The 1st dress...so blue..but client say looks like yukata..so, pass!!


I'm loving my dress!




Amanda look so cute!


This piece looks like a wedding dress!




Transforming into korean dolly!


We're all done!!


Annyong!..Amanda looks exactly like a Korean!


Annyong Haseyo!


Amanda and I


RennRenn (me)


Amanda


Fooling around while working!


So heavy!!!..looks like she wanna go to the toilet!


Having fun with the camera!


See how we love our job??..hahablogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


During lunch time..buying Korea Kimchi tofu soup!!!


Having Matcha ice cream at MOF!


We love orange!!!


Oh my!..look at the candies!!!!


Discover a place with lovely deco!


Amanda promoting the tea!




Renn promoting the set tea...so cute utensils!




The Korean Food





The people~


Me, Alexey (model from New York) and Amanda!!


Sam and I




Random shop keeper who insisted to take picture with me while I'm trying to go to the restroom!


Mercato's staff and Amanda!

It was such a great experience working with Amanda under this Korean employer...With Calvin's help and care...we were really having fun all the while and it really boost our spirit to do our best...I was wondering how many thousand times I had greeted"Annyong Haseyo" and did the 90 degree bows!!!..Break the world record!!!!..haha..
We made a lot of friends and hope that we could have a chance to work together again..maybe next time we can try Japanese eh???..haha

(P/S: By the way, did I mention that the photoshooting was canceled and they will re-schedule another time due to the photographer was busy???..So, that means I did not missed the shooting and I had made the right choice to accept the job!..LUCKY ME!)
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Dazzle Junction Glitter Text

0 comments: