BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Brand New Me♥

It was my 1st time!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..A whole lot of mix feeling surrounded me...Happy, exciting, scared, worried~ you name it~
What if I regret?, what if I don't like it??..Does it feel pain??..Can stop half way ar??..Once it's done..I'm no longer a ..virgin anymore!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I MEANT MY HAIR!!!...Ahahahablogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..I'm no longer a so-called virgin hair anymore!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Believe it or not...I'm 22 years old now and I've never dye my hair before!..I've changed a lot of hair styles before- long, short, pixie, fringe, straight, wavy..etc..but not my hair colour..Imagine, 22 years of silky black hair, a little boring honestly!!..So, this year, I decided to give it a try!

I went to mom's shop on Monday (8th Feb) to do my hair ...mom's friend, Ling, who is a hair stylist, purposely sacrifice her off day to help us dye our hair!!..Thanks so much to her!!!..Considering my hair was very pitch black, she got no choice but to bleach my hair using the strongest bleach in order to get the colour I desired. She warned me that it'll damage my hair, but in the desire of beauty, do whatever it takes!
1st attempt of bleaching was unsuccessful..The colour of my hair doesn't change at all...But then mom realized there's a hint of brown colour, so she suggested to go for another round of bleaching...OMG!!!..There goes my hair!!!..guess it was left on my hair for too long, my hair turned gold blonde under the light after washing!..OMG!!!Although mom said it actually suites me, I honestly not ready to go that blonde on my 1st time!!.Ling mixed 2 tubes of Schwarzkopf IGORA hair colour dye for me and mom began to apply it onto my hair..after waiting for 30-35 minutes...Voila'..here it is..my brunette hair!!

The process~


Right after bleach...without the light..my fringe is already blonde!


Trust me the colour was even lighter in real..when under the light..it's like gold blonde!!


Mom and her friends said the colour makes me look very fair!


Looking back the picture only I realized it's actually not that weird..hahablogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Right after the dye-ing...without light..darker shade~


From Black to Fringe blonde to Brunette!




Under the light..gets brighter..a little maroon brown shade~


Direct sunlight...


Colours are evenly distributed now~


Natural brown hair me!..wahahaha


The new me!

Well, at 1st still getting used to my hair colour, it really gets quite bright under the light!..Because I'm always a super black hair girl, I keep worrying that my new hair was to bright for me..(dun wanna look like a seafood, you know what I mean?..Haha)..Fortunately, I was getting good responds from people around me..Guess it's not that bad, isn't it???...Well, at least it's a change!!!..Next time I'll try the lighter shade! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com(I really look so fair with that colour!..haha)
I'M LOVING THE NEW BRUNETTE ME NOW!!..What do you think??..TeeHeeee~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Dazzle Junction Glitter Text




0 comments: