BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Love, My LX3 ♥

The lost of my Princess No.2 (Pink Sony T-77) and Princess No.3 (LG pink ice cream) together last year was like a huge slap on my face!!!..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Like I was bang by a huge yellow bus!!!..Ever since I've lost my babies, I've been depending on my amateur We8lO..but, sadly, he's not the quality I'm looking for..so, no feel!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Finally, I found him"LuiX3 Lumix"!.. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comIt's like a wake up call to tell me I have to move on and let my babies rest in peace...It was love at first sight!..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comHe is cute and good looking...not to mention, he is the one of a kind legendary dream!!!..He is popular too!..I've been doing research for months...wondering if he's a worth???..Well, being popular indirectly made him a lot of rivals~..He, "Gerall Canon", and his brother "Si9O Canon" appeared in my life at the same time!..At a moment..I was confuse which one to choose.. I love them all.But who is the ONE???But despite them, "LuiX3" has a mesmerizing eyes (Leica "eyes") which enough to kill!!!He has the whole package that I'm looking for...My heart is telling me he's definitely a keeper!
We finally met on 9th Feb 2010! After a short intro, I began to feel even more interested!..Magically, direct contact with "LuiX3" instantly created sparks between us..unlike the chemistry between me and "LuiX3", the "Canon" brothers just lack of something...Don't get me wrong, the "Canon" brothers were super great and there's definitely sparks too..but the sparks was not magical enough!..haha..Before leaving the place, I turned around, looking at "Gerall Canon", and "Si9O Canon"...Well, sorry I have to say to the "Canon" brothers..Guess our fate were not strong enough!."LuiX3" followed me home that day and that's it!.our relationship started..He has never fail to make me happy and he is full of surprises!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..He's very close to me, practically spending everyday with me..I'm happy with him and together, we create sweet memories!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Intro to you, my new prince~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com












He's like a dream~...Everything from his eyes was a miracle!


























Me and my prince, "LuiX3"

He's charming, talented, and good looking..he's fit, smooth and cute...He has eyes that could tell stories..Everything from him was like a window to paradise!!!( Well, sort of~)..My instinct telling me, I had made the right choice!..He's THE ONE..He could give me the happiness that I'm looking for!.. My one and only prince...
"LuiX3 Lumix"..I LOVE You!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

To know more about my prince, pls visit http://www.lx3-photography.com/ or http://www.panasonic.com.my/web/pid/5859

Dazzle Junction Glitter Text




0 comments: