BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just Another Valentine~

Hey hey..I know it's been a while since that sweet lovey dovey day..anyway, today it's the Valentine day on the Chinese calender..So, Happy Chinese Valentine and Chap Goh Meh too!!
Planning to throw any oranges into the river??.I planned to throw a watermelon instead..the bigger the better eh??..Kaka..kidding la.Nah..not throwing any...rather eat it!..
Speaking of which...Ya, Valentine for me.. it's Just Another Valentine..It doesn't make a particular special meaning or what so ever to me for all these years..Well, maybe once or twice,but as long as I remember..I still don't have THAT impact Valentine yet!..Hmm...I wonder how long I've been single...It's like forever..haha..Ya..I heard it alot!..friends all keep complaining that I'm too picky, too cruel or whatever...Well, honestly even me myself doesn't know the real reason for being single that long!!..Maybe I'm too used to being single??Maybe phobia to relationship??..Maybe I haven't found the right one who could sweep my feet off the floor??..The possibilities are infinity!..and I just don' know!



Honestly, who doesn't want to be cared and pampered???..Who doesn't want a person who can share your everything, and being there for you no matter what happen??..Who doesn't want a person that will treat you like a princess (or prince) and having someone that you can rely on when u needed someone??
HONESTLY..WHO DOESN'T WANT TO BE LOVED??!!!



I'm just a normal girl who's searching for the same thing like everybody else!..Nah, I'm not talking about desperate and miserable of being single here..I'm talking about hope and faith here..Although being single for quite sometime,I still have high hope on my future "PRINCE CHARMING"..and faith (hopefully..haha) that I will be happily in love with the right guy!!..Just waiting for the right time, right guy and the right feel!..I believe in miracle!..Well, for the time being, I'll enjoy single and love every single one of you, my dears and darlings!!..Love u all!.Muuuuaaccks!


For you, My love, I'll Wait~



I'll have faith and wait..and still waiting with hope!

Dazzle Junction Glitter Text



0 comments: