BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009



This year Chinese New Year was different as my grandpa is not here anymore...hmm..(sob sob)
But I know he's in better place now, hope he rest in peace!
Yuf, Nana and I bought a sister shirt, same colour, same pattern!!..And guess what, it was a men's cutting shirt!..bought in..haha..HANDSOME GUYS SHOP!!!..those stupid things we did to purposely try on clothes just to enjoy their look for a little longer..really SWT!!!..but it was fun!

We didn't planned it earlier...but all three of us wore the same shirt on the 1st day of CNY!!...Was tht what we call instinct?...haha...told you our bond was strong!!!..I was so surprise as I reach there and saw them wearing the same shirt!!!...All family members were asking as they saw us.."WAS THAT UNIFORM OR WHAT??..SIAO AR 3 OF U ALL?"..All we did was laugh helplessly and admit " YA, SISTER UNIFORM!"...that's something new!!!..I love u guys so much!

Snacks, red angpows, gambling, movies, family and friends...It was a nice CNY..and a FAT one too!!!..snacking non stop did so much damage to our body!!!..die!!!...have to DIET again lo!!!><

Strike 12am sharp, there was so many phone calls and sms-es...busy busy!!!..but then again, great celebration!..like last year, I followed my uncle and aunt to the old folks home..seeing them remind me of my grandpa again!..Well, wish them have a peaceful and happy life onwards^^

Then went Dim Sum with family..yum yum..I'm so glad my hometown was in Ipoh the Food Heaven!!

0 comments: