BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Valentine and Fun Singing!



14th February 2009....a day reminded you love, care, tender, couples, roses, red, cuddle....STOP STOP!!!..Valentine was not only for couples...for me, it was more than that..It was also friendship, family, people...come on people,let's not be selfish and share our love in a bigger picture instead of keeping everything between both of you...LOVE IS ALL AROUND blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So I spent my Valentine with cousins and friends...and guess what..who say single can't exchange chocolate???...the one I got was delicious!!!!!..I bet people who receive from me will say the same thing too!!!..hahablogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Anyway. seeing the sweet couple, Fai and Geraldine was already enough to make me diabetic...so, haha...so glad that I shared the sweetness with cousins that day..Went shopping, Sushi, and Gelatomio...Yum yum..then karaoke in Puchong Neway with friends and cousins!!!

Speaking of karaoke, there's another post I missed in this year which I enjoyed alot...Singing karaoke with Yuf, Fai, Geraldine, Katoon, Eric , Bobby and Nic!!!..Went Green Box that time..Buffet was nice..When, Bobby and the gang is there, I expect nothing but FUN!!!!..so funny and high!!!..I laugh more than I sing honestly...and the pictures we took after singing, love them!!.thanks to Katoon!..So, that was 1 thing I really enjoyed this year, I decided to post it with my Valentine pictures^^..I could definitely felt the love here!!.Thanks so much guys!!!LOVE U GUYS SO SO MUCH!!!

(P.S: Sorry for the late post, enjoy it^^)

0 comments: