BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Year CountDown to 2009



Went 1 Utama for countdown celebration with cousin sisters, Seng and Edmund..Went BBQ plaza for a food galore!,,then Edmund treated us Baskin Robbin, and green tea ice cream was of course a must... Also went Theobroma Chocolate Lounge for choco desserts!!!..Yum YUm...so sweet and yummy!!!..We ordered 2 drinks,1 warm and 1 cold..both were delicious!!

There was a mini concert in 1 Utama..Justin was there..and he was cute!!!...We then went to MOS after the concert, clubbing and dance!..Reached home very "EARLY" and tired..but we enjoyed so so much!!!

So long 2008 and Hello My Great 2009!

(P.S: Ya, I know it's a late post again and my 2009 wasn't that GREAT-great too...proven that wishing on new year was definitely no use!=='..though, it was not that bad either...I'm glad things happen and for those which makes me happy, I so so loving it but for those which makes me sad, I'm glad I learned from it and survived through it^^)

0 comments: