BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 7, 2009

Sexy and Hot Princesses...Oh so yummy!!!

Who says cartoons are childish???..Eventually I'll prove you wrong that cartoon are for kids!!!..I love anime and cartoon myself..Call me childish..don't give a damn!

So this post is together with the previous two post...I found some juicy pictures of these Disney princesses..All the while they gave me the innocent not so yummy image..typical princesses..but hey, J. Scott Campbell prove me wrong!!!..He's the famous artist who drew Danger Girl, my Bro once crazy about this comic..And his artwork...you'll love it at 1st sight!!!

Okay...here are the princesses...

1st up is Belle from Beauty and the Beast..Haha..altered version of her long flowy beautiful golden dress!..Yummm~~~~



Holy, can anyone sleep looking that beautiful???..Way to go Aurora from Sleeping Beauty!



Cinderella looks stunning even with only her glass shoe!!!..Who needs a gown when you have that look??!!



Snow White had her dress altered too!!!..with high white socks!!!..cute and sexay!!!



Ooohhhh.Look at Ariel's face with her fiery red hair!!!...Definitely killing!



Joined the group was Alice from Alice in Wonderland!



And Tinkerbell from PeterPan look yummy even she's small!!!..Captain Hook looks like he's gonna do something bad!!!



Love them already???..I know you will..hope you guys enjoy it..!

0 comments: