BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Well Again Gives Me Good Memories Too!!!



Industrial Training!!!..this word to every student was SuCKS!!!..who doesn't want to skip the training and holidays for months...Who wants to spend their holidays in training where you're either lowly paid( not more than RM400 usually), or even worst NO PAY AT ALL!!!..and the best part is, those company was always far from the place we live!!!..Talk about low/no pay, traffic jams, long distance traveling, petrol and parking money, food and tol..etc etc...DARN, I HATE IT!!!..worst come to worst...there's always office politics, this don't like that, even evil bosses or supervisor who'll strain every single drop of "juices" from you, knowing that we have to please them for getting good review and marks for our industrial training feed backs which was counted into our overall study marks!!!..Damn it have to pretend and smile like stupid even when I'm VOLCANO ERUPTING???..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Cool down Renn,,let's practice...S.M.I.L.E~~~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So, I was sent to Well Again, a wellness company located in Sunway Mentari...and guess what, I stay in Ampang!!!..That's exciting!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So the interview went well and on the spot they confirmed to accept me. Plus, Zach was there 1 week before I start working..BLESSED!!!..Luckily this time I have friends training at the same place with me!.. My 1st industrial training was alone in Himalaya, ya, the herbal product in the market. Good that this time I have company, and a very close one, Zach and I was...kaka...NO GAP!!!..we back up and stick to each other;

So, I moved to Bangsar to stay with Dad, a total night mare!!!..Well, everything has a price I guess, let's not talk about that, shall we?..and spent 4 months working in Well Again!..There, I met some new great great friends!!!!..Kaya for instants, was a ever great girl I ever met!..1st day interview saw her, I can already feel she'll be someone very very close to me!..And yes she is!!!..The ever best friend to me!!!..Although she was an Indian and I'm Chinese, there's no such thing as gap between us!!..She was naturally my sister there!!!!Then there came Li Ngee and Cindy...Both intelligent nice girls was super helpful!!!..they were very sweet people too!!!..I began to develop strong bonds with the staff there..Richard, Felo, Chris, Sam, Chin Yong, Ching, May, Daniel...they taught me a lot!!..thank Q so so much!!..Zach and I, well, the closeness was until he practically treated me like his brother!!!..Talk about no shy shy in cursing people in front of each other!!!..total no paiseh!!!We helped each other out so much!

Although I have to admit there's a lot complication happens which brought out the devil part of me, Well, that's a long story and an interesting 1..I enjoyed a lot with my colleagues talking about someone.."we know who"..haha..and boy~~~We really did show some of our colours!!!...DAREDEVIL us!!!..We keep quite at 1st but later..ARGH!!!..Cannot stand anymore..Don't Give a Damn and bring it on!!!!..haha..it was funny to think back all of our reaction towards those issues!!!...so silly us!

Besides, I learned a lot from there, the seniors thought me a lot...and I was exposed to a lot new knowledge and skills!!!..Speaking of exposed, I am totally EXPOSED to BREAST- a whole a lot of pairs, everyday!!!!..boy oh boy, that was the last thing I expected from my training...and touching them too??...Hmm, felt weird at 1st but it was nothing after that, after all, that's science and they are just body parts..I develop immunity towards them, even the lower private parts!!!..shit was it permanent or temporary??..Now I understand why the doctors are still single!..haha..joking joking..

So,ya..I become very good friend with all the staff there.."you know who you are"...and we practically support each other so much to get through the days in there! All the road shows and events!!!...Wuhuuuu... That I have to ask my "ci mui" Li Ngee to explain the way we get through those roadshows!!!..haha..but think back, I laughing so so hard now!!!!..it was quite an experience!!!

After all, industrial training wasn't that bad..it was good actually!..The things I learned and people I met, it was priceless!..the great memories and bond we develop there..it was forever!!!..I love u guys so much!!!..take care!

0 comments: