BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 7, 2009

Jealousy Makes B*tch Talk Shit, Stupidity Makes Bastard Talk C*ck!!

ARGGGHHHH!!~~~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I'm kinda freaking out now thanks to the unexpected news from friends saying that "Miss B" (short for bitch)..is creating stories again!!!
ARGH, come on!!!..grow up!!!..Put the "so yesterday" thing away and get a life!!!!...you might be a princess to your family but hey, guess what, save your princess life in the outside world!!!..It's not like we are responsible to treat you like your family does..and stop using your tears to getting attention and pityness!!!..It's not working for me,Miss B, coz I know you too well...So while I didn't bother you, don't come and mess with me, you definitely picked the wrong girl!!..If you keep forcing me to show my colour and keep stepping across the line..you better watch it and don't say I'm rude to you..if being rebel to you so call princess would make me a bitch then so be it!...I'm not like those people pretending to be good to you...you'll kill yourself if you know what they said about you!
Well, all of us have been complaining long enough...so many became your victim, and someone needs to step up..if you need someone to teach you some life basic manners and ways to live, then I'll be that person!...I'll be the Daredevil representing the whole bunch of them who have the same opinion!
FYI, the guy you so crazy about,phullleeeezzzeeeeee...by all means, take him if you can!..I don't owned him...I'M STILL SINGLE AND AVAILABLE!!!
Stop making stories as if I 'steal' him away from you...1st, it's not yours!..2nd, not interested to do so..3rd, I'm not like you...So get the facts right!..Don't hate me that he likes me...Don't blame me for he don't like you!...Instead of blaming the whole world for some stupid things, look into yourself first...And maybe thats the main reason he run away from you!..Ya, keep acting like you're so innocent, so weak, so vulnerable...keep telling people your own victimized stories..1 thing you're definitely good at, seeking attention and getting sympathy points..especially from guys!!!...Ya, keep using them and their weakness if you enjoy it so much!... for those guys who fall for it!..good for you!..enjoy being another dumb ass!...for those who realise it..even better for you!...congrats for being a smart ass!!!..wahahahaahablogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

You lucky your family spoiled you so much!..but let me tell you, outside this world is a whole total different thing!..People don't sound out doesn't mean that they love you to hell, doesn't mean that they are stupid!..they just don't wanna waste time dealing with a spoiled child!..It doesn't mean that you ruled the world around you, it doesn't give u a pass to make up your Cinderella stories and make everyone the evil step sisters and mother!!!..When you're so way over the boundaries, and stepping our fine lines...you'll gonna get it...Well, I guess that gives you another chance to make up stories that we aim on you...Do it girl!..So damn SIEN already!...Eventually playing with me you're still save...coz I don't really wanna bother you honestly...wasting my "gas"....But once you keep harming my best friends and using their weakness just because they don't dare to rebel you!..I'm gonna step up for them!..They are my sisters!!..and no one mess with my sisters!
FYI again, ya, those girls are already here at my side, and the guys and that GUY too!..so look around you...anyone left???..Well there's sure a reason for that..If you're saying me spade them away from you???..Well then I think I might have to use a huge ass spade to do so...and you that looked up on me meh???...I not that capable to steal them away la...like I said..I don't own them..they are all the while free...So, think back and think hard...Your jealousy is way beyond control and it's all the while you..why blame it on us for your idiotic jealousy and childishness??
Guess stupidity doesn't have a cure!...whatever problem between you and that GUY, be it he's cold to you or whatever...deal with him and don't blame me!!!..I didn't ask him to do so...you make him did that!..Guess prince charming is not willing to kiss snow white here..kaka..then you continue sleep and dream la!!!! (Prince Charming already know all the while that the apple you ate isn't even poisoned! Instead you steal it from a friend and create stories that she's the witch who gave you that!)
So ya, here I'm speaking for the whole group...MESS WITH US, YOU DIE!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

and guess what, I have back ups you know??..not only you do!!!!...So keep on talking, eventually you might say something smart!!..all the while rubbish!!!
We still love you if you weren't such a B...We are now in a dunno duncare mood...Don't make us hate you to the point of no return!...That time, you really have nobody to blame but yourself!

P.S: Here's a picture of the whole situation for you..incase you still dumb enough to lie to yourself!!!

Image of original princesses.. (actually we all are..and you are once, one of them, us)



But then, you're that kind of princess which are actually like these in real!..Just likes to act act good!..phui! (ya, twisted version of princess)

















Eventually, this is what we gonna give you!...Enjoy your own world, moron!!..You'll gonna have it all and all alone!!!..We are here happy as one!!

0 comments: