BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 7, 2009

Sexy and Yummy Prince(s)...Which is your choice???^^

Hey...as I am writing my previous post...look what I found??!!!!..Rather interesting and haha..hilarious!!!..I wanna share it with you all...and Miss B too...look I've recruited the whole bunch of your prince(s)..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So every girl has her own taste...her own Prince Charming..which one you pick then???

So here it is...

1st up, Prince Adam (In case you all not familiar, he's the Beast in human form in Beauty and the Beast)



Coming up, Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty



Then, we have Prince Eric from Little Mermaid



Fuuuhhhh...This Hercules post is killing me..kaka



Aladdin in modern form..=='



Emperor Kuzco too???



Prince Edward from Enchanted..look at his butt!!!..OMG!



Wait a minute..is PeterPan even a prince??..Well just in case some loves kiddo look^^



I bet you guys sure doesn't know who is this..It's actually Dr. Sweet from Atlantis..Err..no eyes see=="



Well, if Dr.Sweet is here then sure Milo from Atlantis too, will be in the list!



Then this I bet a lot of you know him!!..Troy Bolton from High School Musical



Will Turner from Pirates of the Caribbean..too bad there's no Captain Sparrow here..



This I really haven't heard before...John Henry from John Henry??..Anyone could remind me??



Sitka from Brother Bear...holy...SWT!...warm furry undies he's wearing!!..Hope it's not Cody he killed!



John Smith from Pocahontas~



Kocoum from Pocahontas too^^



Thomas from Pocahontas again..looks like this girl have many choices!!!


Jim Hawkins from Treasure Island...I bet he's a good Sk8ter boy!



David from Lilo & Stitch..



Of course Tarzan is in the list..he's hot for an ape man!!!



Phoebus from The Hunchback of Notre Dame



Even Shang from Mulan..talk about international taste...and all the while I thought he's a conservative type..Don't judge a book by it's cover I guess!



OMG..Gaston from Beauty and the Beast join the group too???..Look at those hairy chest..EEEWWWWWwww!



In case you didn't notice..Prince Charming from Cinderella is not even in the list!!!!..Poor him!!..but don't worry..I'll recruit him in sooner or later..kakakaka..So, you've picked your favourite???..feel free to vote...kaka..hope it's not Gaston for god's sake!!..(bleh...=P)

So such long list..did I miss someone???
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey, I know!!!!...YOU!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Well, you ARE somebody to someone!!^^

Hope you guys enjoy this post!

0 comments: