BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Friends Outing and Shopping



My secondary school buddies!!!..they were practically my brothers and sisters!!!..they saw the purest innocent me...saw me laugh like an idiot, cry like a baby, angry like a tigress, joke like a clown, curse like a bitch..they were the one who saw the inner true me, the very Renn!

From different schools and background, we came together as an innocent bunch of kids, together we learn, we fight, we quarrel, we climb and we enjoy!.From totally stranger, we became as one!..the bond was so strong and the feeling was very comfy around them!..they are like family!

Flash back..those days in school helping out Puisidra Science, choral speaking, fund raising, camps, Science Gallery, after school activities, unlimited stay backs, idiotic rushing to KL for tuitions, those days of notes taking, work hard for government exams, the aims and dreams to strike A's..together, we helped each other so so much..We witnessed the process, us, from kids growing into men and women..from walking, to taking public transport, to now driving...from stupid nerd and moron look to beauties and good lookings~~~all that was priceless experiences!!

All I want to say is..thanks for being around me and giving me all the memories that I'll treasure it forever and ever!!!..I love u guys!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 comments: